Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye 2011 and Hello 2012!

my new year nails!!!

This is it! 2011 is going to end in a few hours and I'll welcome 2012 with my arms wide :D



Reflecting on 2011, it was a great year with ups and down, the floods in January was quite a bad sign for the start of the year but I am touched as I saw so many good actions and volunteers went forth to reconstruct Queensland. 
For Uni, the 1st semester ended with incredible results but the 2nd semester left me with a bit of disappointment but certainly lots of determination to make 2012 a better year!
Love and friendship? I've met so many people and many of those became close friends and thanks to them I got to discover myself even more and they also boost my self-confidence so really I am extremely grateful for all my friend!!!! <3<3<3....and love oh well it was quite a rocky end of year but I'll definitely come out stronger, prettier and more confident than ever in 2012!!!!

So my wish for 2012 is just to make it a better year than 2011, hopefully filled with happiness and luck in health, uni, work and relationships!!!

To all happy New Year and may all your wish come true in 2012!!!!!

Nicole




L’année 2011 a été une année assez remarquable. Malgré un début d’année dificile en Queensland avec l’inondation énorme de janvier, la petite citée de Brisbane s’est peu à peu reconstruit et on voit une communauté plein de solidarité surgir et ça a été très émotionelle pour moi de voir cela.
Pour la fac, le premier semestre a été merveilleux mais le deuxième, sans doute parce que j’étais asez fainéante ms surtout des problèmes de garçon....et donc j’ai été un peu déçue de mes r’esultats mais c’est pas pour autant que je vais me décourager !!! Non surtout pas ! Je jure que l’année 2012 s’annoncera travail travail et travail ! je suis déterminée pour finir ma 3ème année de fac en vainqueur et rien ne m’empêchera d’atteindre ce goal !
Du côté amitié et amour, j’ai eu de la chance de faire connaissance avec des gens formidable cette année et je suis ravie d’avoir découvert moi même et aussi de pouvoir d’avoir plus de confience en soi même ! amour ? et ben franchement quelle fin d’année, c’est trop con mais bon c’est du passé maintenant et l’année nouvelle m’appelle !
En tout cas, mes voeux pour 2012 est que cette nouvelle année serai meilleure que 2011 et que dans tout ce que j’envisage, je réussirai à aller à 100% et avec AUCUN regret !!!

Voilà, bonne année à tous et que tous vos voeux se réaliseront en 2012 !!!

Nicole :D
Jade is a beautiful shade that represents harmony and together with the cherry blossom, I think of it as a peaceful transition into the new year in a zen state of mind :)

Revlon - "Jaded" 320  & OPI pink - "Don't know...Beets me!"

1 comment:

I'll love to hear from u :) please leave a comment <3