Monday, December 26, 2011

Finally a Bee post?


Hello everyone? hope all of you readers are doing well and enjoying the festivities of end of year.
It's been so long since I updated this blog....been so busy with finals and then work and holiday trips :D



I started this blog with the name of bumblebee_rambling, why so?
Bumblebees are these little beings, hardworking and also fearless. They are so cute too that's why I took this nickname! Rambling is to me a whole jar of random thoughts that you can just put your hand in and take out an idea when you're feeling bored.
But really this blog is a medium for me to express myself and write out memories.

Allright, let's move on to the main topic of this post: nail art! 
I've done this a while ago but it is a must-post entry because it is bee nail art!!! (credits: cutepolish@youtube)
Enjoy....but really sad that my camera is not good..les images sont trop flous..vraiment dommage...

A bientot~
Revlon Electric (shade 305)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll love to hear from u :) please leave a comment <3